Deciphering the Structural Requirements of Nucleoside Bisubstrate Analogues for Inhibition of MbtA in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: A FB-QSAR Study and Combinatorial Library Generation for Identifying Potential Hits
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 863–872, October 2011
How to Cite
Maganti, L., Das , S. K., Mascarenhas , N. M. and Ghoshal, N. (2011), Deciphering the Structural Requirements of Nucleoside Bisubstrate Analogues for Inhibition of MbtA in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: A FB-QSAR Study and Combinatorial Library Generation for Identifying Potential Hits. Mol. Inf., 30: 863–872. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100056
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India
- OSDD program
- CSIR, New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!