Disease-Specific Differentiation Between Drugs and Non-Drugs Using Principal Component Analysis of Their Molecular Descriptor Space
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 369–383, May 2012
How to Cite
García-Sosa, A. T., Oja, M., Hetényi, C. and Maran, U. (2012), Disease-Specific Differentiation Between Drugs and Non-Drugs Using Principal Component Analysis of Their Molecular Descriptor Space. Mol. Inf., 31: 369–383. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100094
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7709
- Estonian Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0140031Bs09
- EU - European Social Fund. Grant Number: agreement no. TAMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KMR-2010-0003
- János Bolyai Research Scholarship
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!