Navigating Drug-Like Chemical Space of Anticancer Molecules Using Genetic Algorithms and Counterpropagation Artificial Neural Networks
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 63–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Jalali-Heravi, M. and Mani-Varnosfaderani, A. (2012), Navigating Drug-Like Chemical Space of Anticancer Molecules Using Genetic Algorithms and Counterpropagation Artificial Neural Networks. Mol. Inf., 31: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100098
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!