Both authors contributed equally to this article
Linear and Nonlinear Support Vector Machine for the Classification of Human 5-HT1A Ligand Functionality
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 85–95, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Ma, C., Wipf, P. and Xie, X.-Q. (2012), Linear and Nonlinear Support Vector Machine for the Classification of Human 5-HT1A Ligand Functionality. Mol. Inf., 31: 85–95. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100126
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- NIGMS. Grant Number: P50-GM067082
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DA025612
- NSFC. Grant Number: 90913018
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.