Consensus Computational Ligand-Based Design for the Identification of Novel Modulators of Human Estrogen Receptor Alpha
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 3-4, pages 246–258, April 2012
How to Cite
McKay, P. B., Fayne, D., Horn, H. W., James, T., Peters, M. B., Carta, G., Caboni, L., Nevin, D. K., Price, T., Bradley, G., Williams, D. C., Rice, J. E. and Lloyd, D. G. (2012), Consensus Computational Ligand-Based Design for the Identification of Novel Modulators of Human Estrogen Receptor Alpha. Mol. Inf., 31: 246–258. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100127
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- Enterprise Ireland (EI)
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI)
- Health Research Board (HRB)
- Irish Research Council for Science Engineering and Technology (IRCSET)
- Cycle 5
- Irish Higher Education Authority’s Programme for Research in Third Level Institutions (PRTLI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!