Comparative Occupancy Analysis (CoOAn) – A Straightforward and Directly Applicable 3D-QSAR Formalism to Extract Molecular Features Obligatory for Designing Potent Leads
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 6-7, pages 431–442, July 2012
How to Cite
Verma, J., Malde, A., Khedkar, S. and Coutinho, E. (2012), Comparative Occupancy Analysis (CoOAn) – A Straightforward and Directly Applicable 3D-QSAR Formalism to Extract Molecular Features Obligatory for Designing Potent Leads. Mol. Inf., 31: 431–442. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100134
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2011
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR, New Delhi)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST, New Delhi)
- FIST Program. Grant Number: SR/FST/LSI-163/2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!