Comparative Occupancy Analysis (CoOAn) – A Straightforward and Directly Applicable 3D-QSAR Formalism to Extract Molecular Features Obligatory for Designing Potent Leads
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 6-7, pages 431–442, July 2012
How to Cite
Verma, J., Malde, A., Khedkar, S. and Coutinho, E. (2012), Comparative Occupancy Analysis (CoOAn) – A Straightforward and Directly Applicable 3D-QSAR Formalism to Extract Molecular Features Obligatory for Designing Potent Leads. Mol. Inf., 31: 431–442. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100134
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2011
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR, New Delhi)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST, New Delhi)
- FIST Program. Grant Number: SR/FST/LSI-163/2003
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.