Interpretability of SAR/QSAR Models of any Complexity by Atomic Contributions
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 639–642, September 2012
How to Cite
Marcou, G., Horvath, D., Solov'ev, V., Arrault, A., Vayer, P. and Varnek, A. (2012), Interpretability of SAR/QSAR Models of any Complexity by Atomic Contributions. Mol. Inf., 31: 639–642. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100136
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
- Technologies Servier
- GDRI SupraChem
- ARCUS “Alsace - Russia/Ukraine
- University of Strasbourg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!