Impact of X-Ray Structure on Predictivity of Scoring Functions: PPARγ Case Study
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 631–633, September 2012
How to Cite
Weber, J., Rupp, M. and Proschak, E. (2012), Impact of X-Ray Structure on Predictivity of Scoring Functions: PPARγ Case Study. Mol. Inf., 31: 631–633. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200040
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Oncogenic Signaling Frankfurt (OSF)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Community (Marie Curie IEF 273039)
- Beilstein Institut zur Förderung der Chemischen Wissenschaften
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!