Theoretical Analysis of Fas Ligand-Induced Apoptosis with an Ordinary Differential Equation Model
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 11-12, pages 793–807, December 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Li, Y., Liu, Z., Mi, J. and Wang , R. (2012), Theoretical Analysis of Fas Ligand-Induced Apoptosis with an Ordinary Differential Equation Model. Mol. Inf., 31: 793–807. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200044
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: No. 81172984, No. 21072213, No. 21002117, No. 21102168, No. 21102165
- 863 High-Tech Program. Grant Number: No. 2012AA020308
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
- Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!