Theoretical Analysis of Fas Ligand-Induced Apoptosis with an Ordinary Differential Equation Model
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 11-12, pages 793–807, December 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Li, Y., Liu, Z., Mi, J. and Wang , R. (2012), Theoretical Analysis of Fas Ligand-Induced Apoptosis with an Ordinary Differential Equation Model. Mol. Inf., 31: 793–807. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200044
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: No. 81172984, No. 21072213, No. 21002117, No. 21102168, No. 21102165
- 863 High-Tech Program. Grant Number: No. 2012AA020308
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
- Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.