A Strategy Combining Differential Low-Throughput Screening and Virtual Screening (DLS-VS) Accelerating the Discovery of new Modulators for the Orphan GPR34 Receptor
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 213–229, February 2013
How to Cite
Diaz, C., Labit-Le Bouteiller, C., Yvon, S., Cambon-Kernëis, A., Roasio, A., Jamme, M.-F., Aries, A., Feuillerat, C., Perret, E., Guette, F., Dieu, P., Miloux, B., Albène, D., Hasel, N., Kaghad, M., Ferran, E., Lupker, J. and Ferrara, P. (2013), A Strategy Combining Differential Low-Throughput Screening and Virtual Screening (DLS-VS) Accelerating the Discovery of new Modulators for the Orphan GPR34 Receptor. Mol. Inf., 32: 213–229. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200047
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!