A Kernel-Based Method for Assessing Uncertainty on Individual QSAR Predictions
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 741–751, October 2012
How to Cite
Tebby, C. and Mombelli, E. (2012), A Kernel-Based Method for Assessing Uncertainty on Individual QSAR Predictions. Mol. Inf., 31: 741–751. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200053
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- French Ministry in Charge of Ecology and Sustainable Development. Grant Number: Programme 190
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.