Using Molecular Docking to Compare Toxicity of Reactive Chemicals to Freshwater and Marine Luminous Bacteria
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 11-12, pages 809–816, December 2012
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Lin, Z., Chen, R., Wang, T., Liu, S., Yao, Z. and Yin, D. (2012), Using Molecular Docking to Compare Toxicity of Reactive Chemicals to Freshwater and Marine Luminous Bacteria. Mol. Inf., 31: 809–816. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200060
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Foundation of the State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Reuse. Grant Number: PCRRY11003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20977067, 201177092
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 20100472
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100072110034985
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 0400219181
- R&D Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry. Grant Number: 201109048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!