Homology Modeling and Validation of the Human M1 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 635–638, September 2012
How to Cite
Jójárt, B., Balint, A. M., Balint, S. and Viskolcz, B. (2012), Homology Modeling and Validation of the Human M1 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor. Mol. Inf., 31: 635–638. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200062
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Hungary-Romania Cross-Border Co-operation Programme. Grant Number: HURO/0901/037/2.2.2.
- European Union
- European Regional Development Fund
- Republic of Hungary and Romania
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.