Prediction of Cytochrome P450 Profiles of Environmental Chemicals with QSAR Models Built from Drug-Like Molecules
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 11-12, pages 783–792, December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, H., Veith, H., Xia, M., Austin, C. P., Tice, R. R. and Huang, R. (2012), Prediction of Cytochrome P450 Profiles of Environmental Chemicals with QSAR Models Built from Drug-Like Molecules. Mol. Inf., 31: 783–792. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200065
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Intramural Research Programs. Grant Number: #Y2-ES-7020-01
- National Toxicology Program
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS),
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS),
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!