CORAL: Monte Carlo Method as a Tool for the Prediction of the Bioconcentration Factor of Industrial Pollutants
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 145–154, February 2013
How to Cite
Toropova, A. P., Toropov, A. A., Martyanov, S. E., Benfenati, E., Gini, G., Leszczynska, D. and Leszczynski, J. (2013), CORAL: Monte Carlo Method as a Tool for the Prediction of the Bioconcentration Factor of Industrial Pollutants . Mol. Inf., 32: 145–154. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200069
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- ANTARES. Grant Number: Project Number LIFE08-ENV/IT/00435
- NSF CREST Interdisciplinary Nanotoxicity Center NSF-CREST. Grant Number: # HRD-0833178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!