QSAR Modeling is not “Push a Button and Find a Correlation”: A Case Study of Toxicity of (Benzo-)triazoles on Algae
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 11-12, pages 817–835, December 2012
How to Cite
Gramatica, P., Cassani, S., Roy, P. P., Kovarich, S., Yap, C. W. and Papa, E. (2012), QSAR Modeling is not “Push a Button and Find a Correlation”: A Case Study of Toxicity of (Benzo-)triazoles on Algae. Mol. Inf., 31: 817–835. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200075
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- European Union
- Project CADASTER. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2007-1-212668
- Singapore Ministry of Education Tier 1 Grant. Grant Number: R-148-000-165-112
- University of Insubria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!