The eTOX Library of Public Resources for in Silico Toxicity Prediction
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advances in Computational Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 24–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Cases, M., Pastor, M. and Sanz, F. (2013), The eTOX Library of Public Resources for in Silico Toxicity Prediction. Mol. Inf., 32: 24–35. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200099
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking. Grant Number: No. 115002
- European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme
- EFPIA companies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!