Analysis of PPAR-α/γ Activity by Combining 2-D QSAR and Molecular Simulation
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 19th European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (EuroQSAR 2012 – Knowledge Enabled Ligand Design), August 26–30, 2012, Vienna, Austria
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 431–445, June 2013
How to Cite
Vallianatou, T., Lambrinidis, G., Giaginis, C., Mikros, E. and Tsantili-Kakoulidou, A. (2013), Analysis of PPAR-α/γ Activity by Combining 2-D QSAR and Molecular Simulation. Mol. Inf., 32: 431–445. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200117
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!