Activity Landscapes, Information Theory, and Structure – Activity Relationships
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 19th European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (EuroQSAR 2012 – Knowledge Enabled Ligand Design), August 26–30, 2012, Vienna, Austria
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 421–430, June 2013
How to Cite
Iyer, P., Stumpfe, D., Vogt, M., Bajorath, J. and Maggiora, G. M. (2013), Activity Landscapes, Information Theory, and Structure – Activity Relationships. Mol. Inf., 32: 421–430. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200120
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Sonderforschungsbereich 704
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!