Cyclic Systems Distribution Along Similarity Measures: Insights for an Application to Activity Landscape Modeling
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 179–190, February 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Villanueva, J., Méndez-Lucio, O., Soria-Arteche, O., Izquierdo, T., Concepción Lozada, M., Gloria-Greimel, W. A. and Medina-Franco, J. L. (2013), Cyclic Systems Distribution Along Similarity Measures: Insights for an Application to Activity Landscape Modeling. Mol. Inf., 32: 179–190. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200127
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- OpenEye Scientific Software, Inc.
- Schrödinger, LLC
- TIBCO Software Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!