Transductive Support Vector Machines: Promising Approach to Model Small and Unbalanced Datasets
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 261–266, March 2013
How to Cite
Kondratovich, E., Baskin, I. I. and Varnek, A. (2013), Transductive Support Vector Machines: Promising Approach to Model Small and Unbalanced Datasets. Mol. Inf., 32: 261–266. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200135
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!