Prediction for Rational Synthesis Based on Weighted Feature Selection Method
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 765–774, October 2013
How to Cite
Qi, M., Li, J., Wang, J., Lu, Y. and Kong, J. (2013), Prediction for Rational Synthesis Based on Weighted Feature Selection Method. Mol. Inf., 32: 765–774. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200153
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Young Scientific Research Foundation of Jilin Province Science and Technology Development. Grant Numbers: 201201070, 201201063
- Jilin Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 201115003
- Fund of Jilin Provincial Science & Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 20111804, 20110364
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 11QNJJ005
- Science Foundation for Post-doctor of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 2011274
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!