A Crowd-Based Process and Tool for HTS Hit Triage
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 337–345, April 2013
How to Cite
Peng, Z., Gillespie, P., Weisel, M., So, S.-S., So, W. V., Kondru, R., Narayanan, A. and Hermann, J. C. (2013), A Crowd-Based Process and Tool for HTS Hit Triage. Mol. Inf., 32: 337–345. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200154
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Dr. Zhang Li
- the Accelrys support staff
- Drs. Frank Yan, Tim Owens
- Matthew Lucas
- Nicholas Huby
- Andreas Kuglstatter
- Dr. Anne Song
- Mr. Jeremy Gore
- Dr. Paul Whitehead
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!