Multiple e-Pharmacophore Modeling Combined with High-Throughput Virtual Screening and Docking to Identify Potential Inhibitors of β-Secretase(BACE1)
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 385–398, April 2013
How to Cite
Palakurti, R., Sriram, D., Yogeeswari, P. and Vadrevu, R. (2013), Multiple e-Pharmacophore Modeling Combined with High-Throughput Virtual Screening and Docking to Identify Potential Inhibitors of β-Secretase(BACE1). Mol. Inf., 32: 385–398. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200169
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!