Assessing the Stabilization of P-Glycoprotein’s Nucleotide-Binding Domains by the Linker, Using Molecular Dynamics
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 19th European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (EuroQSAR 2012 – Knowledge Enabled Ligand Design), August 26–30, 2012, Vienna, Austria
Volume 32, Issue 5-6, pages 529–540, June 2013
How to Cite
Ferreira, R. J., Ferreira, M.-J. U. and dos Santos, D. J. V. A. (2013), Assessing the Stabilization of P-Glycoprotein’s Nucleotide-Binding Domains by the Linker, Using Molecular Dynamics. Mol. Inf., 32: 529–540. doi: 10.1002/minf.201200175
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal). Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI-QUI/099815/2008, PEst-OE/SAU/UI4013/2011
- PhD scholarship. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/84285/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!