Information Theory and Voting Based Consensus Clustering for Combining Multiple Clusterings of Chemical Structures
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 591–598, July 2013
How to Cite
Saeed, F., Salim, N. and Abdo, A. (2013), Information Theory and Voting Based Consensus Clustering for Combining Multiple Clusterings of Chemical Structures. Mol. Inf., 32: 591–598. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300004
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- Research Management Centre (RMC) at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) under Research University Grant Category. Grant Number: VOT Q.J130000.7128.00H72
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!