Rough Set Theory as an Interpretable Method for Predicting the Inhibition of Cytochrome P450 1A2 and 2D6
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 579–589, July 2013
How to Cite
Burton, J., Petit, J., Danloy, E., Maggiora, G. M. and Vercauteren, D. P. (2013), Rough Set Theory as an Interpretable Method for Predicting the Inhibition of Cytochrome P450 1A2 and 2D6. Mol. Inf., 32: 579–589. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300009
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Fond pour la formation à la Recherche dans l’Industrie et dans l’Agriculture (F. R.I. A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!