Prediction of Milk/Plasma Concentration Ratios of Drugs and Environmental Pollutants Using In Silico Tools: Classification and Regression Based QSARs and Pharmacophore Mapping
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 693–705, August 2013
How to Cite
Kar, S. and Roy, K. (2013), Prediction of Milk/Plasma Concentration Ratios of Drugs and Environmental Pollutants Using In Silico Tools: Classification and Regression Based QSARs and Pharmacophore Mapping. Mol. Inf., 32: 693–705. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300018
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Department of Science and Technology
- Government of India
- INSPIRE Scheme
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!