Exploring the Molecular Basis of Qo bc1 Complex Inhibitors Activity to Find Novel Antimalarials Hits
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 659–670, July 2013
How to Cite
Carrasco, M. P., Gut, J., Rodrigues, T., Ribeiro, M. H. L., Lopes, F., Rosenthal, P. J., Moreira, R. and dos Santos, D. J. V. A. (2013), Exploring the Molecular Basis of Qo bc1 Complex Inhibitors Activity to Find Novel Antimalarials Hits. Mol. Inf., 32: 659–670. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300024
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/SAU-FCF/098734/2008, PEst-OE/SAU/UI4013/2011
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/61611/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!