In Silico and In Vitro Studies of Truncated Forms of Flagellin (FliC) of Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli (EAEC)
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 707–716, August 2013
How to Cite
Savar, N. S., Sardari, S., Jahanian-Najafabadi, A. and Bouzari, S. (2013), In Silico and In Vitro Studies of Truncated Forms of Flagellin (FliC) of Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli (EAEC). Mol. Inf., 32: 707–716. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300025
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Pasteur Institute of Iran. Grant Number: 519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!