LECTINPred: web Server that Uses Complex Networks of Protein Structure for Prediction of Lectins with Potential Use as Cancer Biomarkers or in Parasite Vaccine Design
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 276–285, April 2014
How to Cite
Munteanu, C. R., Pedreira, N., Dorado, J., Pazos, A., Pérez-Montoto, L. G., Ubeira, F. M. and González-Díaz, H. (2014), LECTINPred: web Server that Uses Complex Networks of Protein Structure for Prediction of Lectins with Potential Use as Cancer Biomarkers or in Parasite Vaccine Design. Mol. Inf., 33: 276–285. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300027
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation, Spain. Grant Numbers: AGL2010-22290-C03-01, AGL2011-30563-C03-01
- Isidro Parga Pondal Research Program funded by Xunta de Galicia and the European Social Funds (ESF)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.