Subchronic Oral and Inhalation Toxicities: a Challenging Attempt for Modeling and Prediction
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 793–801, October 2013
How to Cite
Dobchev, D. A., Tulp, I., Karelson, G., Tamm, T., Tämm, K. and Karelson, M. (2013), Subchronic Oral and Inhalation Toxicities: a Challenging Attempt for Modeling and Prediction. Mol. Inf., 32: 793–801. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300033
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- EU European Regional Development Fund
- Center of Excellence in Chemical Biology, Estonia
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0140031As09
- Estonian Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0140031Bs09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!