Subchronic Oral and Inhalation Toxicities: a Challenging Attempt for Modeling and Prediction
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 793–801, October 2013
How to Cite
Dobchev, D. A., Tulp, I., Karelson, G., Tamm, T., Tämm, K. and Karelson, M. (2013), Subchronic Oral and Inhalation Toxicities: a Challenging Attempt for Modeling and Prediction. Mol. Inf., 32: 793–801. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300033
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- EU European Regional Development Fund
- Center of Excellence in Chemical Biology, Estonia
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0140031As09
- Estonian Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0140031Bs09
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.