Topological Fingerprints as an Aid in Finding Structural Patterns for LRRK2 Inhibition
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 269–275, April 2014
How to Cite
Kahn, I., Lomaka, A. and Karelson, M. (2014), Topological Fingerprints as an Aid in Finding Structural Patterns for LRRK2 Inhibition. Mol. Inf., 33: 269–275. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300057
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- EU European Regional Development Fund through the Center of Excellence in Chemical Biology
- Estonia and by targeted financing from the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0140031As09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!