Development of QSAR-Improved Statistical Potential for the Structure-Based Analysis of ProteinPeptide Binding Affinities
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 783–792, October 2013
How to Cite
Han, K.-q., Wu, G. and Lv, F. (2013), Development of QSAR-Improved Statistical Potential for the Structure-Based Analysis of ProteinPeptide Binding Affinities. Mol. Inf., 32: 783–792. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300064
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!