These authors contributed equally to this work
Extensions to In Silico Bioactivity Predictions Using Pathway Annotations and Differential Pharmacology Analysis: Application to Xenopus laevis Phenotypic Readouts
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Chemogenomics
Volume 32, Issue 11-12, pages 1009–1024, December 2013
How to Cite
Liggi, S., Drakakis, G., Hendry, A. E., Hanson, K. M., Brewerton, S. C., Wheeler, G. N., Bodkin, M. J., Evans, D. A. and Bender, A. (2013), Extensions to In Silico Bioactivity Predictions Using Pathway Annotations and Differential Pharmacology Analysis: Application to Xenopus laevis Phenotypic Readouts. Mol. Inf., 32: 1009–1024. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300102
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Eli Lilly
- University of East Anglia
- John Innes Centre
- John Jarrold Trust studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!