Support Vector Machine (SVM) Models for Predicting Inhibitors of the 3′ Processing Step of HIV-1 Integrase
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 32, Issue 9-10, pages 811–826, October 2013
How to Cite
Xuan, S., Wang, M., Kang, H., Kirchmair, J., Tan, L. and Yan, A. (2013), Support Vector Machine (SVM) Models for Predicting Inhibitors of the 3′ Processing Step of HIV-1 Integrase. Mol. Inf., 32: 811–826. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300107
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20975011
- “Chemical Grid Project” of Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Molecular Networks GmbH, Erlangen, Germany
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.