Insights from QM/MM Modeling the 3D Structure of the 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus Neuraminidase and Its Binding Interactions with Antiviral Drugs
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 240–249, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-T. and Chen, Y.-C. (2014), Insights from QM/MM Modeling the 3D Structure of the 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus Neuraminidase and Its Binding Interactions with Antiviral Drugs. Mol. Inf., 33: 240–249. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300117
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Kaohsiung Medical University
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 101-2113-M-492 -001 -MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!