Alkylphosphocholines as Promising Antitumor Agents: Exploring the Role of Structural Features on the Hemolytic Potential
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 53–64, January 2014
How to Cite
de Sá, M. M., Pasqualoto, K. F. M., Modestia, S. M. and Rangel-Yagui, C. O. (2014), Alkylphosphocholines as Promising Antitumor Agents: Exploring the Role of Structural Features on the Hemolytic Potential. Mol. Inf., 33: 53–64. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300124
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Coordination for Higher Level Graduate Improvements (CAPES/Brazil)
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq/Brazil)
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP/Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!