Theoretical Studies on Pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine Derivatives as Potent Dual c-Src/Abl Inhibitors Using 3D-QSAR and Docking Approaches
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 183–200, March 2014
How to Cite
Zeng, G. H., Fang, D. Q., Wu, W. J., Wang, J. P., Xie, W. G., Ma, S. J., Wu, J. H. and Shen, Y. (2014), Theoretical Studies on Pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine Derivatives as Potent Dual c-Src/Abl Inhibitors Using 3D-QSAR and Docking Approaches. Mol. Inf., 33: 183–200. doi: 10.1002/minf.201300126
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 20903026
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong. Grant Numbers: No. S2011010002483, S2011010002964
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangzhou. Grant Number: No. 2013J4100071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!