TriClust: A Tool for Cross-Species Analysis of Gene Regulation
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 382–387, May 2014
How to Cite
Dede, D. and Oğul, H. (2014), TriClust: A Tool for Cross-Species Analysis of Gene Regulation. Mol. Inf., 33: 382–387. doi: 10.1002/minf.201400007
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- Başkent University. Grant Numbers: BA12/FM-10, TUBITAK 113E527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!