The Fischer decomposition for Hodge-de Rham systems in Euclidean spaces
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 10–16, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Souček, V., Delanghe, R. and Lávička, R. (2012), The Fischer decomposition for Hodge-de Rham systems in Euclidean spaces. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci., 35: 10–16. doi: 10.1002/mma.1527
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!