Necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of shock curves of hyperbolic 1-conservation laws
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 275–286, 1981
How to Cite
Chang, P. H. and van der Vooren, A. I. (1981), Necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of shock curves of hyperbolic 1-conservation laws. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci., 3: 275–286. doi: 10.1002/mma.1670030119
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!