Special Issue Paper
Computational and qualitative aspects of motion of plane curves with a curvature adjusted tangential velocity
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences
Special Issue: Perspectives in Continuum Mechanics
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1784–1798, October 2012
How to Cite
Ševčovič, D. and Yazaki, S. (2012), Computational and qualitative aspects of motion of plane curves with a curvature adjusted tangential velocity. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci., 35: 1784–1798. doi: 10.1002/mma.2554
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!