Special Issue Paper
On symmetries of crystals with defects related to a class of solvable groups (S2)
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences
Special Issue: Perspectives in Continuum Mechanics
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1741–1755, October 2012
How to Cite
Nicks, R. and Parry, G. P. (2012), On symmetries of crystals with defects related to a class of solvable groups (S2). Math. Meth. Appl. Sci., 35: 1741–1755. doi: 10.1002/mma.2571
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/G047162/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!