Mosasaurs, Limpets or Diagenesis: How Placenticeras Shells Got Punctured
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-VCH
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 93–102, 1998
How to Cite
Seilacher, A. (1998), Mosasaurs, Limpets or Diagenesis: How Placenticeras Shells Got Punctured. Fossil Record, 1: 93–102. doi: 10.1002/mmng.19980010107
- Issue online: 22 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: APR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!