Middle ear structures in the Permian Glanosuchus sp. (Therocephalia, Therapsida), based on thin sections
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-VCH
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 309–318, 2002
How to Cite
Maier, W. and van den Heever, J. (2002), Middle ear structures in the Permian Glanosuchus sp. (Therocephalia, Therapsida), based on thin sections. Fossil Record, 5: 309–318. doi: 10.1002/mmng.20020050119
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!