The largest specimen of Apateon and the life history pathway of neoteny in the Paleozoic temnospondyl family Branchiosauridae
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 83–90, February 2009
How to Cite
Fröbisch, N. B. and Schoch, R. R. (2009), The largest specimen of Apateon and the life history pathway of neoteny in the Paleozoic temnospondyl family Branchiosauridae. Fossil Record, 12: 83–90. doi: 10.1002/mmng.200800012
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2008
- graduate student award
- NSERC discovery grant
- McGill Graduate Student Fellowships
- DFG grant ‘Amphibien-Metamorphose’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!